Sep 2, 2009

The "Maybe" Baby (by Husband)


I've had my first dose of "Maybe I'm not ready for this" today, when Charity woke up pregnant again, and I just got up like normal forgetting that she couldn't move as fast, like....dang, That's right. She's pregnant! Ah.....and then you know how you try to fix things since you're the man?! Well only if I could crawl into her back and massage each one of those aching back muscles and tell her organs to move over and make room for the baby... I hate seeing her so uncomfortable at times, and not be able to do anything but pray. And one time while I was praying, she told me to shut up because I was trying to rebuke a normal pregnancy symptom, LOL! Oh what laughs we have. Marriage is the best. If dudes knew how good we actually had it, they'd get saved just to get married!

1 Leave a Comment! on "The "Maybe" Baby (by Husband)"

rhythm on September 2, 2009 at 10:10 AM said...

you two are so cute. really.

Post a Comment