Sep 21, 2009

I LIKE THE WAY YOU MOVE... BUR NA NA

















omg my baby is moving and grooving... like its not just gas bubble like flutters anymore... it is real deal movement... on yesterday, a rainy Sunday morning, my brave little fetus fought off millions of tadpoles with such vigor that a felt the thumps thru my belly... ahhhhhhhh it was so sweet, so surreal, so amazing... i mean i am so having the best baby ever, like this baby is so obediant already and gave Daddy five on command... i love my... i mean our little baby... all last week i felt you balled up in a knot every morning when i awoke... you would scatter after my prolonged mushy ooohs and ahhhs... and the on last thursday i felt you rumble and roll on my pelvic floor laughing at the Whitney/Orprah interview with me...and now on this glorious Sunday you pow-pow...the movement made me say i forgive you baby best for putting me on bed rest last week, i forgive you for making my ribs feel like i was a extra for rocky balboa, and i forgive you for making my pelvis feel like i ran the ironman marathon... i mean after all like the three professionals i consulted reminded me... your body is just stretching for the baby... speaking of my baby joy.. tomorrow i get to see my baby again and finally find out the gender... OMG is it a boy or girl, or is it 2 boys or 2 girls, or is it 1 boy 1 girl.. i mean my uterus was measuring 20 weeks at week 16 so you never know maybe we will be surprised... i am soooo excited i could sleep outside the perinatal center in the rain to look at you my baby love...you are the best... or you guys are the best... eeee eeee eeeEk!
Husband's Response: Today I witnessed a miracle. My baby touched me back through the wall of baby goodness, at 4 months, 1 week and 5 days. It was so amazing. It was as if the baby knew I was outside, like little she or he was playing patty cake with my hand. And that makes me wonder: can the baby feel my hands when they're cold, or because they're hot? Or heavy? So many questions. But even though it was real before, it is unquestionably real now...

0 Leave a Comment! on "I LIKE THE WAY YOU MOVE... BUR NA NA"

Post a Comment