Sep 6, 2009

"Leave Me Alone" sing it MJ


well, well, well let me just say I now totally understand what the King of Pop was talking about.. in a previous post I raved about my awesome husband.. well he is still just as awesome... but i must be honest and say sometimes, hmm how can i say it positive... he is TOO good... he just knows too much.. "put this pillow under your back because it will make you feel better", "you will get more pee out if you lean forward and sit there longer" and on and on.. I just want to be like shut up... i mean has your pelvis ever stretched or uterus growed or your bladder become a never-ending reservoir of liquid... NO SIR... so chill out my love... but it is not just him - who can never be that bad in my eyes... last night we did our first middle of the night run to Wal-mart to get me some COCO Puffs... a cereal that i have not desired for at least ten years!

I have done it too myself... all the helpful mother-to-be books are also getting on my nerves.. "sleep on your this side not that side", "don't eat deli meat but eat lots of meat", "breathe deep, stretch shallow"... OMG i get myself all in a tizzy... at my in-laws Labor Day Fish Fry i stood over the buffet for 10mins trying to remember whether I could only eat fresh water or salt water fish... then when i finally eat, i just can't seem to figure out what is giving me heartburn... but that doesn't matter i apparently have more important things to think about like nursery themes, car seats, college funds, and names... sigh Micheal sing it one time for me.. gone girl, hee hee

0 Leave a Comment! on ""Leave Me Alone" sing it MJ"

Post a Comment