Sep 9, 2009

Big Panties, Thin Food



Couldn't really think of a song to headline this one... sigh, guess what?... i need to buy bigger panties again.. (super-dramatic "WHY, WHY).. i mean i guess i understand that this is just part of the process, but gosh so soon, again... dont be surprised by my denial - my hubby had to go out and purchase my first batch of bigger bloomers on his own... he was worried that my old bikinis tight elastic band was going to leave a permanent imprint across our baby's head... anyway i chuckled as we opened the pack and spread out the huge briefs... gosh babe these will last me the whole 9months...NOT!!! its 4 wks later and i need more, larger panties... GASP, the despair... i mean you are talking about a girl that wore the same underwear size since my sophomore year of college... me and my round brown and semi-flat tummy knew each other so well, size was never a question... but not anymore...Memories, da da da da da da da, nothing more than memories of the way we were!.. plus whenever i rub my baby some love i bump into my newly showing belly button...sigh

ahhhhh my baby... i just love this human being soooo much... his (i really think its a boy) or her heartbeat is soooo strong and he is growing so well... my recent prenatal went really well... i just imagine looking at my baby sleep and admire his or her, but mainly, his fine features... ooooooo mommy's baby... i love you! i love you soooo much that i can no longer pump myself with harmful toxins and hormones... you have so changed me.. so much so that i am pushing past my frugal-ness... oh yes my little baby best... today i went grocery shopping at Whole Foods... well, I went meat shopping.. let me just say that it is expensive to buy thin food, free-range, good for you meat... i almost spent $100 on 4chicken cutlets, 1/2lb of beef, 3sausages, turkey and ham slices, bread, cheese, and all natural detergent!!! why is better for my body more painful to my pocket... but dont worry about the cost my darling child..you are worth it

0 Leave a Comment! on "Big Panties, Thin Food"

Post a Comment