Sep 30, 2009

Isn't SHE lovely...



Isn't she lovely... Isn't she wonderful... Isn't she precious... Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be... Making one as lovely as she... But isn't she lovely

made from love

Isn't she pretty... Truly the angel's best... Boy, I'm so happy... We have been heaven blessed

I can't believe what God has done... through us he's given life to one... But isn't she lovely

made from love


These lyrics are the best way i can express my delight and excitment to know that baby best is a perfect GIRL. what an amazing surprise wooooooo hooooooo!!! she yawned as she slept on her placenta pillow... my heart melted instantly... every inch of her completely perfect... then with her feet crossed at the ankle she revealed... I'm a girl!!! i am so in love with our little girl... everyday we get to know each other better... like so far i can tell she has a little of her mom in her as she always dances after i eat a good meal and seems to start her belly party right as i put on my pjs for bed. :) we are going to have so much fun together...Keep growing my love, i will see you in feb!


I love you and so does the rest of the world... check out what happened when i annouced you on Facebook!

Richmond Duain Martyn, ShaRellish Love, Jamaal Kearse and 9 others like this.
Dashill SunNovah SmithWow!! A lil bitty Charity :)
September 23 at 6:04pm · Adrienne Smith CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We will welcome another drama queen to inspire the world:)!!!!
September 23 at 6:06pm · Tamara Bass Awwwwww...CONGRATS!!!Little girls are soooo precious!!!
September 23 at 6:06pm · Maurice Cobb YEAHHHHHHHHHHH. awwwww. a little you. thank god there is Justin to balance you out.
September 23 at 6:18pm · Erica Lenise Yay a lil Charity!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
September 23 at 6:20pm · Toni Brown YAY!!! Our girls will play 2gether.
September 23 at 6:40pm · Ada Camps congrats mama
September 23 at 7:04pm · Jabarri Banks CONGRATS!!!!! A baby girl. Wow!!!!!! That is so what's up
September 23 at 7:37pm · Meme L PinkeltonI knew the day you told me you were pregnant! no kidding. I thought you wanted it to be a suprise?
September 23 at 7:53pm · Alexis Schley congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 23 at 7:59pm · Constance T. Blake Aww look at the baby.. Okay so how about an arranged marriage I'll offer you a good spot at the trailer park annual picnic and heck I'll make sure Aiden gets a 7th grade education.. He'de be the smartest person at Forest Green Trailer Park..
September 23 at 8:47pm · Zoie Sykes Lol Constance!
September 23 at 9:33pm · Stephanie PeayYippee Skippee!!! OMG I'm so excited for the three of you. I can't wait to meet her!
September 23 at 9:47pm · Kimberley Simmons Awww look at her nose ans her mouth...Charity I am so happy for you!
September 23 at 11:33pm · Charity Pj Thanks guys and to constAnce I am grooming this little lady now to be the miss hog trot champion right now. yesterday I bought 10 yards of lace ruffle for her 1st trailer reunion ball so as you can see lil Aiden will have you at least start 9th grade to b on her level lmbo
September 24 at 7:13am · Constance T. Blake Some people move to the East side of the park and think they moved up when they only went sideways... 9th grade humpp.. Lol Seriously, CONGRATS!!!
September 24 at 7:47am · Mrs. Tifiny Carol HarrisCongrats Jordans! Can't wait to see that lil face...
September 24 at 10:45am ·Melissa Frankel Perlmutter yea!!!!!
September 24 at 1:36pm · Andrea Pittman join the girls club. Lol! :-)
September 24 at 1:51pm · Brenda Nicole Moorer what a beautiful blessing! Its amazing isnt it? congrats to the both of you!
September 24 at 2:07pm · Danika Summers u have to name her after me!!!
September 24 at 9:58pm · Qiana Denis No Qiana a good name for her
September 25 at 12:29am · Isis Stephenson Awwww this is beautiful. I'm so excited for you. I remember those days. I'm a mommy now and I cant wait for ur little princess to come out and meet mine.
September 25 at 2:04am · LaTavia Lopez Congratulations!! And welcome to motherhood finally:) may god continue to bless you and ur family. This is a joyous moment. I'm so happy for you and hubby.
September 25 at 7:41am · Jamaal Kearse Congrats on your discovery. Ya'll are having a lil' Charity...I happy for you, shawty. Peace & Blessings to you & yours. Tell Jordan I said, Congrats.
September 25 at 9:03am · J Michael Kinsey Go head girl!!!
September 26 at 11:14am ·Richmond Duain Martyn NICE!!!!! congrats, i want my first to be a girl also. luv ya girl. take good care of yaself. CANT WAIT!!!! :)
September 27 at 7:50pm · Amanda Crump aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! friend!!!
September 27 at 11:38pm · Charity Pj OMG i am still so excited everyday i fall more in love with saying the word her and she... :)sigh... thanks friends for all the support and love...

0 Leave a Comment! on "Isn't SHE lovely..."

Post a Comment