Aug 4, 2009

Entry 1, Week #9: I am going to be a blogger







Well here it goes.. I am going to be a blogger..

What has this kid done to me… Well besides turning my appetite upside down, all around… and making a traditional morning activity like brushing my teeth a scene from a horror movie…

It has turned my heart to mush without even being able to smile yet.


All of my thoughts are about how I can make the best personal decision for this new human being… (which, might I add, solidified its gender this week… I am so proud of you, you little sex organ grower!)

Anyway, the whole world is so excited about your arrival… Yes, that is right. The whole world… everywhere I go and everyone I tell are so excited (like, my baby is like a “Cheers” star)… Even my plane mate “goo-gooed” and raved about all the joy this baby was going to bring…

So I thought the best way to keep this excitement going for the world was to tell all my updates through this blog… my pregnancy blog… oh yeah, HI I AM Pregnant... Wooo Hoo!… ok, so stay tuned.

0 Leave a Comment! on "Entry 1, Week #9: I am going to be a blogger"

Post a Comment