Aug 7, 2009

He is...






I love my husband so much… He is really the best… so patient and sweet…besides the fact that we now have every baby self-help/ resource book published this decade in our home to keep me busy preoccupied by what miracle is happening this week in my body... thanks to him all my concerns, needs, fears, ridiculous emotions are put to ease on a regular basis…(of course Jesus does this too but Justin is a better spooning partner) gosh I am so glad that he is mine.. He makes me want to turn in my Me, Myself and I card and burn my I N D E PE N D E N T cd… like I literally cried like he was going off to war when he went on his most recent business trip… what if I really can’t do it on my own..like the only way I have even remembered to push pass the nausea to eat now is because he put a reminder alarm in my phone that sounds off every three hours… oh no and what if I get another sporadic nose-bleed who is going to make sure to put the cold cloth on my back and make sure that I don’t choke on my own blood… furthermore I must admit I think that I love his morning farewell speeches to the baby more than the baby probably does.. I mean you should hear him speaking French and English to proclaim blessings, wisdom, and love to the baby...it’s breathtaking… like I personally want to want to create a Hallmark card for all the strong black women out there doing their thing as single mothers because I just realized that I am soooo far from that… like I really don’t understand how they do it on their own… forget the huge childrearing factor and consider the simple things… like who gets you Ginger Ale or a Popsicle in the middle of the night… who rubs your back until that obnoxious burp comes out… sigh-you a bad chick


(visit this link http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=tekaphoto&target=ALBUM&id=5349407870369568641&authkey=Gv1sRgCL-tnsKR1vzMuAE&invite=CPqg5ZoO&feat=email to see how I surprised my hubby with the big news.. now imagine a co-worker runs into you at work and informs you that someone has broken into your car outside in the employee parking lot.. when you run outside you find this)

2 Leave a Comment! on "He is..."

Lori S. on August 8, 2009 at 5:51 AM said...

Congratulations, Charity!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! Check out my blog!!! loristallworth.blogspot.com

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Charity,

OMG, this blog post is so cool. I love how you decorated Justin's car!!! The two of you are definitely my favorite kingdom relationship success story. I AM NEXT! :-)

I hope you're both well and I hope the baby is even better.

Love you both,
Stephanie Peay
http://twitter.com/stephaniepeay

Post a Comment