Feb 25, 2010

although we've come to the end of the road..




still i can't let you go... it's un-natural, i belong to you, you belong to meeeeee....  come on ladies and gentleman... this is me, baby best... try to understand me...  come on please... snap with me... i am just singing this tune to dear ol uterus and my ambi C... the ones i love... (we should be happy together forever, you and i) its been 40weeks of daily love... don't you remember you teaching me to surf on this fluid and all the fine dining... and now you just want to push me out... i just (sniff, sniff) i just can't let go quite yet.. although we've come to the end of the road... omg omg... help me out, help me out.... no no no no no no no no no noooooo... come to the end of the road... still i cant let go... alright, alright, alright... it's un-natural, (woooo) i belong to you, (wooooo) you belong to meeeeee.... 

yep world it's me moma blogger and i am STILL pregnant... 40 weeks and 1 day to be exact... wait let me get the real calendar and count... hold up maybe i have been rushing you for nothing... looks like me hilton head rundavo actually only happened 39 weeks ago... ahhh but who am i fooling... the nine month safety zone was over 2weeks ago now... and i am still pregnant... why did the medical world even come up with due dates... we should all just be given estimates.. like "mam you will have your baby somewhere between right after you pee on this stick and next year"... omg and i already sold my push gift - JAY-Z concert tickets in anticipation for your arrival sooo please baby stop serenading that placenta and come on down...  you are the next contestant on the game of life...

non of these home remedies are working...  i have done them ALL...  so you know what i have concluded that this wonderful baby has a little bit of her moma in her and is waiting to show up to the party fashionably late, so that when she makes her grand entrance the crowd can turn and cheer heeeeeeeyyyyyy lmbo... but fear not i am ok, still enjoying great knaps, with crazy dreams, finally having some food cravings, and still very very excited!!!! i just need my baby to start to sing some Diana Ross instead of Boyz to Men... you know the tune - i'm coming out... i'm coming... i'm coming out, want the world to know, got to let it show... i;m coming

0 Leave a Comment! on "although we've come to the end of the road.."

Post a Comment