Jan 6, 2010

hearts on fire... strong desire






rages deep within.... hearts on fire... fever's rising high... the moment of truth draws near


You gotta be an 80’s movies fan to feel this one… I am in the home stretch and preparing like Rocky when he was about to face the Soviet Union machine… well I am not running up any mountains in the snow but I am doing the puff daddy shuffle… that counts as exercise right… if you could see me you would definitely laugh… every breath I take, every move I make – shuffle to the left, shuffle to the back – lol…
so it is clear that I am in a silly mood today… but why not – I have a lot to be happy about… its happy womb week number 33… 7 weeks or less to go.. its crunch time baby… and I am getting in gear to deliver my daughter into the world… we have finished our childbirth classes – truly worth every penny and the month of learning… now we have even more tools to make us confident in my ability to accomplish this natural process…
visit http://www.confidentchildbirthofatlanta.com/ for more info.. plus we met some really cool couples also on their way to be 1st time parents… we have ordered the audio scripts for childbirth meditation and watched the 1970’s Lamaze dvd… let me just say these relaxation methods really work… it takes us at least two days to complete one of them because we always somehow get so cooked noodle = relaxed that we drift off to sleep…  we are getting ready for the big day… I am memorizing my affirmations, creating my ipod playlist, and filling the heavens with prayers and worship for this glorious occasion…  I have reserved my birthing pool, received my birthing kit, blew up my birthing ball, and increased my use vitamin c, Echinacea… my most recent cravings are for vitamin E, cocoa butter, shea butter, burt’s moma bee and anything else to ease the itch on my belly from my sweet baby growing… it won’t be long now until my cervix opens like a flower and my baby is in my arms… ok I just had to say the cervix like a flower statement because I find it hilarious…

for amazing, professional photos book with http://tekaphotography.com 

1 Leave a Comment! on "hearts on fire... strong desire"

Justin Jordan's Adoration of Teka Photos on January 7, 2010 at 10:45 AM said...

Amazing Photography by Teka Photography: http://tekaphotography.com/

Post a Comment