Jun 14, 2010

Jesus be a fence...


all around me everyday...
just finished watching an episode of Oprah dedicated to exposing the mind of sex offenders... i must admit that their honesty mad me sick to my stomach and cautious in my heart... it is the reason that i can not put the innocent pics of my baby girl splashing in her bath tub or curled up like a pea in a pod on my blog...  the thought of someone sexually abusing my child is one of the few things that make me think murderous thoughts... the reality is that i can not protect my child from everything, but i can raise her to be a confident and trust her voice, thus making her not appealing to most weak abusers...

i encourage all parents to be aware of those peoples, adult and youth, that interact with your child... empower yourself and your children... for more information watch this video/recap - http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Oprahs-Conversation-with-Child-Molesters

i also wanted to put up this post to encourage all humans, female and male, who have been sexual manipulated or abused to be an advocate for other children/adults by turning in your offenders... sure it will be tough, it might hurt, perhaps you feel like it is pointless since it happened so long ago and is no longer being done to you... but the longer you are silent is the longer the abuser has power in your life and the opportunity to hurt others... the abuse was not your fault, they heard you say no, they deserve to be punished - no matter who they are... all we can do is tell the truth - vengeance is the Lord's and law... never the less be bold, be courageous, be an advocate for children

0 Leave a Comment! on "Jesus be a fence..."

Post a Comment