Jun 22, 2010

i'm the world's greatest..i


If anybody asks you who I am, Just stand up tall, Look 'em in the face and saaaaay... 
yep my baby is the world's greatest baby ever... sure you might think that your little tike is a champ, but i am so sorry to inform you that my Baby Love is simply the best... and here is the proof... during the first week of June she had a week of triumph.. every day she conquered a new task and usually left me in awe with my mouth open and sometimes tears in my eyes... so i am going to just be totally un- PC and use this blog to brag on my baby... and show u some new cute photos





5/28 Friday: McLovey grabbed her own pacifier and put it in her mouth... i just happened to be sitting in the back seat with her to watch this take place... and after about 8mins of dropping her binky and poking herself in the eye or cheek she finally landed it square in her mouth... i yelled "you did it girlie" which startled her and unfortunately made her spit it out... hahahaha... this was simply amazing... it was the first time that i had proof that her hands really worked since newborns rarely open their hands..but she did it and has now perfected her paci-in-mouth technique






5/31 Monday: McLovey swam for first time, on Memorial day, i couldn't resist taking her to the pool... primarily because it gave me an excuse to put on her super cute swimsuit, but also cause she loves water... well she had a blast kicking her feet and trying to drink the water... i had a blast watching... note to self - see you at the 2028 Olympics on the platform


6/1 Tuesday: McLovey sat alone, balancing on her bottom,  this was just too amazing to me.. in the middle of playtime i realized that she no longer needed my full time support and could balance alone for short periods of time... the topple over that follows is just as cute... 
BONUS EVENT!!! McLovey smiled at me, her mommy, while nursing... ohh my word, nothing can melt your heart faster than a baby looking up at you and smiling with pure satisfaction while on your boob...

6/2 Wednesday : McLovey grabbed.. and held... and played with her Toy!!! prior to this it was just me entertaining her by playing with her toys for her... but not any more... come here toy - let me put you in my mouth.  















6/3 Thursday: McLovey first airplane ride with NO FUSS... sure i saw all the frowns and rolling of the eyes as my hubby and i boarded the plane with our baby... all the passengers thinking in their heads "not a baby"... but they just didn't know that my baby was the world's greatest baby ever... she was sooo perfect... i nursed her at take off, burped her as we reached the maximum level and by the time drinks were served she was sleep... PERFECTION!!! 






BONUS Event - McLovey wipe her mouth with my breast pad... okay perhaps this is an odd achievement to you but it is clear to any mommy that this just means i am raising a perfect little lady with great table manners









6/6 Sunday: McLovey held her bottle by herself for first time... while in the airport, preparing for our return flight, i gave McLovey the last bottle of pumped milk, (which i had to nearly fight with the TSA worker with to get it screened without going through the x-ray machine), to my surprise she grabbed it and held it all herself... i was shocked because i only feed her from a bottle about once per week... but she was holding onto her Avent like she was a Similac baby... need i say more.. 

It's the greatest... Can you feel it

0 Leave a Comment! on "i'm the world's greatest..i"

Post a Comment