May 28, 2010

let's get dirty


can i just say i hate Huggies... they are constantly leaking... (yep that is poop all on my hubby's shirt).. i don't mean a drop here and a drop there... i mean full squirts leaking out... at first i thought it was just me...
perhaps i just did not know the proper diaper changing technique, but after several changes and putting them so tight that my little baby girl thought she was wearing a girdle it was clear that it was not me - these diapers just suck... being a new mom i am trying to get the best for my little bundle of Love... sure i will buy panties for myself from the dollar tree but wanted top self, name brand for my sweet baby... but half way through my JUMBO box of  Huggies i just could not take it anymore... besides the fact that it is super annoying to have to change her cloths, after only an hour,  when i agonize over which outfit in her closet will be "the most perfect and cute" for the day... but there is nothing worse than having warm poop coming out of your babies diaper and running down your bare legs, but you are unable to stop-block-or catch it because she is still nursing and there is a super tight grip on your nipple!!!  (yep i'm still breatfeeding - two pats on the back for me)

anyway this is ridiculous - the cloth diapers that i use while at home have never been any problem, not one leak one her or me - but these 41cent per diaper Huggies are destroying clothes left and right... sigh i ran to the store immediately to get her some new diapers... hip hip hooray seems my cheaper is better theory has proved right once again - both the Luvs and WalMart brand diapers, which are about 20cents per diaper, have given us no problem.... but you know that i am too cheap to just throw the remaining Huggies away... come on now! - but please believe that i did call the company and complained and to my satisfaction they provided vouchers for replacement diapers..

. i guess this is a good thing although it is just more of the same brand :(

  

2 Leave a Comment! on "let's get dirty"

AlisonatLuvs on June 15, 2010 at 9:19 PM said...

Hi my name is Alison and I work at Luvs. I came across your blog and I just had to say your daughter is gorgeous! I hope Luvs are still working well for you :)

Jordanian Times on June 22, 2010 at 9:16 PM said...

Hi Alison... thanks for stopping by and reading my blog... yes we still love Luvs... perhaps my Baby Love can be the new poster child for you guys... just let me know:)

Post a Comment