Mar 26, 2010

all i need is 1 minute of your time...


wow... a second to write... i can't believe it... i have fed and  bathed the baby, even washed and dressed myself... i feel great... last night i slept alot... well a lot considering that i am a living cafeteria... she breastfed at 1am, 3:30am, i pumped and facebook chatted at 5am and then she ate at 5:45am then slept until 8:15AM... my baby is 21days old, three weeks... so amazing to see her grow and change everyday... i feel like we are getting a rythem... starting to know each other... i am a mother.. me, me... i am a mother... like i have a child... the other day i left her with my parents for 2hrs so that i could get my hair done... talk about seperation anxiety, i cried in the salon chair for the first 15mins and then called to check on her every 30mins to check on her... it was such a reality check that the human being that i had been nurturing and growing within me, every second for the last 10+months was really detached from me now... no longer were we physically one... in each others presence... sigh:( ... but we are still seriously connected... my breast filled up and told me when she had awakened from her knap and was ready to feed even though she was miles away... i love her more everyday... yesterday we fell asleep together in the same spot that i took a many of pregnancy knaps... when my eyes opened to see her beautiful face pressed up against me i calasped deeper in love with her... my sweet little baby mcLove... oops there she is... i hear your call baby.. bye bye blog

0 Leave a Comment! on "all i need is 1 minute of your time..."

Post a Comment